Save The Bees Black Engraved Ceramic Bridge House Sign
A new addition to our Save the Bees collection. A stunning ceramic bridge sign, complete with our flying bee design.
Here at House Nameplate, we are passionate about keeping the UK's bee population from declining, and as such are donating £1 for every piece from our bee collection sold, to Friends of the Earth Save the Bees campaign.
For more information about the Friends of the Earth, Save the Bees campaign, visit their website at www.friendsoftheearth.uk/bees
Ceramic is a very traditional material which has been used for things such as tiles and crockery. So why not add a house nameplate to that collection? Your House sign will be sand blast engraved, a process used to achieve a beautiful effect without compromising the material.
Your house sign will be made from a traditionally cast, ceramic plate. Our skilled craftsmen will sand blast engrave your address and bee design onto the plate. Once the sand blasting has been completed, your design will be hand painted using high quality, weather resistant paint. Every piece created here at House Nameplate is completed with the same care and attention from order, all the way through to delivery.
- Size approximately 27.5 x 16.5cm
- Pre drilled, with fixings included
- Delivered to you within 5-7 days
How to fix your sign to any structure:
- Our craftsmen will drill 2 or 4 holes (depending on the size of the product) through the slate.
- Measure and drill using a 6mm masonry drill bit to the size required and insert the rawl plugs provided.
- Using the screws provided, fix the brass plate securely to the wall, and fix the dome caps to the screws
To achieve best results, you will need: - 6mm masonry drill bit, tape measure, spirit level.
- Additional Information
SKU WBRCB Colour - Black Choose your number - Dimensions 27.5 x 16.5cm Material Ceramic Shape Bridge Your home Town house, Traditional terrace, Victorian semi, Suburban bungalow, Modern estate, Park homes, Mews, Barge or boat Delivery time No Motifs available: No