Refurbishment of your old brass house sign
- Our skilled artisan craftsman will first strip back your sign to metal, using a sand blasting technique.
- The plate will then be polished making it easier to work with.
- Next he will fill any holes that may have appeared and allow the filler to dry.
- Once dry, the sign will be given an undercoat of yellow etch primer, which will ensure better adhesion of the paint.
- Another layer of primer will be added next, this time a grey colour
- Once the Primer has dried, the paint will be applied. Each layer of paint takes about a week to dry due to the hard wearing nature of it.
- From start to finish your house sign will take around 3-4 weeks.
Once your house sign is finished, it will have a new lease of life, giving you the same amount of time and more before it begins to look worn again.
Please send us your sign, we recommend using a courier like DPD, or even dropping it off if you are local. We will use a courier to return it to you free of charge.
- Additional Information
SKU REFURB-BRASS Colour - Black, Blue, Red, Maroon, Green, Purple Choose your number - Dimensions No Material Brass Shape n/a Your home Country cottage, Town house, Traditional terrace, Victorian semi, Farm house, Country manor, Barn conversion, Georgian house, Medieval hall or castle, Holiday home, Colonial , Coach house , Business Delivery time 3-4 weeks Motifs available: No