Granite House Sign 40.5 x 25.5cm 3 Line with sandblasted and painted background
The background of your sign will be sandblasted into the granite and hand painted in white leaving the text with a polished black granite finish.
The text on the sign can be on 3 lines and in upper or lower case, just simply type in the boxes below as you would like the text to appear.
- A stylish granite house sign with your choice of wording
- Sand blasted design to create a smart, professional finish
- Hand painted by our skilled craftsmen
- Hand finished with polish to bring out the natural markings
- Standard fixings included
- Optional hidden fixings are available
- Handmade and delivered to you in 5-7 days
- A range of fonts are available
- Optional border designs available
- Manufactured using 10mm granite
- Pre – drilled with 2 holes unless you choose hidden fixings
- Dimensions – Approximately 16 by 10 inches (40.5 x 25.5cm)
If you’re ready to proceed, simply click 'Create Yours Now'
Size: 40.5 x 25.5cm. Handmade and delivered to you in 5-7 days
Fixing your house sign to any structure using standard fixings
- Measure the correct distance on the structure and mark out with a pencil
- Using a 5mm masonry drill bit, drill 2 holes in your wall, in the correct position and insert the rawl plugs
- Using the screws provided, fix the number to the structure, but be careful not to tighten the screws too much as the acrylic may split.
- Fix the dome caps to the screws
Fixing our house sign to any structure using hidden fixings
- Our craftsmen will drill 2 holes half way through the back of the slate.
- Metal rods and glue are supplied with your product for fixing.
- Using the glue provided, insert the metal rods securely to the back of the slate
- Measure and drill using a 6mm masonry drill bit to the size required and insert the rawl plugs provided.
- Fill the hole in the wall with sealant. (we recommend normal bathroom sealant)
- Slot the slate product onto the wall until secure.
For best results use a 5mm masonry drill bit, a tape measure, a spirit level and a screw driver.
Your house number may need cleaning periodically, simply wipe with a soft damp cloth, avoid using abrasive cleaners, as this could damage your product.
If you have any trouble, see our handy “how to video” below for a visual guide.
How to fit your hidden fixings...
How to fit your sign if it has hidden fixings
|Default App URL||//g3d-app.com/s/app/housename3/en_GB/z1hldfdzxn04mm0.html#p=1518726&_usePs=1&r=2d-canvas&epa=//my.gateway3d.com/acp/api/p/2/epa/get/p/&guid=14741|
|Always Create New Cart Item||Yes|