Granite House Sign 25.5 x 10cm 1 Line with sandblasted and painted background
The background of your sign will be sandblasted into the granite and hand painted in white leaving the text with a polished black granite finish. This rectangular house sign will be suitable for a 1 word house name.
Your choice of wording will be sandblasted into the granite leaving a textured finish and hand painted. The text on the sign can be upper or lower case, just simply type in the boxes below as you would like the text to appear.
- A stylish granite house sign with your choice of wording
- Reverse sand blasted design to create an exclusive finish
- Hand painted by our skilled craftsmen
- Hand finished with polish to bring out the natural markings
- Standard fixings included
- Optional hidden fixings are available
- Handmade and delivered to you in 5-7 days
- A range of fonts are available
- Optional border designs available
- Manufactured using 10mm granite
- Pre – drilled with 2 holes unless hidden fixings are chosen
- Dimensions – Approximately 10 by 4 inches (25.5cm by 10cm)
If you’re ready to proceed, simply click 'PERSONALISE'
Size: 25.5 x 10cm. Handmade and delivered to you in 5-7 days
Fixing your house sign to any structure using standard fixings
- Measure the correct distance on the structure and mark out with a pencil
- Using a 5mm masonry drill bit, drill 2 holes in your wall, in the correct position and insert the rawl plugs
- Using the screws provided, fix the number to the structure, but be careful not to tighten the screws too much as the acrylic may split.
- Fix the dome caps to the screws
Fixing our house sign to any structure using hidden fixings
- Our craftsmen will drill 2 holes half way through the back of the slate.
- Metal rods and glue are supplied with your product for fixing.
- Using the glue provided, insert the metal rods securely to the back of the slate
- Measure and drill using a 6mm masonry drill bit to the size required and insert the rawl plugs provided.
- Fill the hole in the wall with sealant. (we recommend normal bathroom sealant)
- Slot the slate product onto the wall until secure.
For best results use a 5mm masonry drill bit, a tape measure, a spirit level and a screw driver.
Your house number may need cleaning periodically, simply wipe with a soft damp cloth, avoid using abrasive cleaners, as this could damage your product.
If you have any trouble, see our handy “how to video” below for a visual guide.
How to fit your hidden fixings...
How to fit your sign if it has hidden fixings