Granite 2 line House Sign 30.5 x 20cm
Size: 30.5 x 20cm. Handmade and delivered to you in 5-7 days
Fixing your house sign to any structure using standard fixings
- Measure the correct distance on the structure and mark out with a pencil
- Using a 5mm masonry drill bit, drill 4 holes in your wall, in the correct position and insert the rawl plugs
- Using the screws provided, fix the number to the structure, but be careful not to tighten the screws too much as the acrylic may split.
- Fix the dome caps to the screws
Fixing our house sign to any structure using hidden fixings
- Our craftsmen will drill 4 holes half way through the back of the slate.
- Metal rods and glue are supplied with your product for fixing.
- Using the glue provided, insert the metal rods securely to the back of the slate
- Measure and drill using a 6mm masonry drill bit to the size required and insert the rawl plugs provided.
- Fill the hole in the wall with sealant. (we recommend normal bathroom sealant)
- Slot the slate product onto the wall until secure.
For best results use a 5mm masonry drill bit, a tape measure, a spirit level and a screw driver.
Your house number may need cleaning periodically, simply wipe with a soft damp cloth, avoid using abrasive cleaners, as this could damage your product.
If you have any trouble, see our handy “how to video” below for a visual guide.
How to fit your hidden fixings
How to fit your sign if it has hidden fixings
|Default App URL||//g3d-app.com/s/app/housename3/en_GB/z1hldfdzxn04mm0.html#p=1080381&r=2d-canvas&d=14741&_usePs=1&_pav=3&g=nsrl5ptcrc&pc=&epa=https://legacy.custom-gateway.net/acp/api/p/2/epa/get/p/|
|Always Create New Cart Item||No|