Brass Rectangle House Sign 43 x 10cm
Make a statement by treating your home to a genuine brass nameplate. Choose from a range of colours and add your text using our handy “personalisation” tool to create a beautiful hand crafted house sign.
Our skilled craftsmen take special care and attention when creating every piece, and only the highest quality product will make its way to you.
This brass house sign stands at approximately 17 by 4 inches.
This sign will fit upto 12 letters/spaces. Not suitable for coastal areas.
- High quality, beautiful, hand painted, brass name plate.
- A range of infill colours are available.
- Hand finished with polish to bring out the shine.
- Handmade and delivered to you in 3 – 4 weeks
If you are ready to proceed, simply click “personalise” and follow the on screen instructions.
Size: 44.5 x 25cm. Handmade and delivered to you in 3-4 weeks. 4 Screw fixings included.
Your brass house sign will be polished and will require some cleaning periodically. A standard brass cleaner will do the trick. For a shine that lasts between cleaning, coat the plate in Vaseline. This will not affect the appearance of your sign. If you notice the brass looks grainy, don’t worry, this is normal as this is a hand crafted piece.
Why it takes 3/4 weeks.
These signs are hand crafted from start to finish. Our skilled craftsmen here at the house nameplate company take special care with every product to ensure highest quality every time. Each piece is carefully laid out, and hand painted. Each layer of paint takes around 1 week to dry.
Simply fix it to an outside wall or sturdy structure using the fittings provided, and if you get stuck see our handy “How to” video included in the extended description below.
How to fix your sign to any structure:
- Our craftsmen will drill 2 or 4 holes (depending on the size of the product) through the slate.
- Measure and drill using a 6mm masonry drill bit to the size required and insert the rawl plugs provided.
- Using the screws provided, fix the slate piece securely to the wall, and use fix the dome caps to the screws
To achieve best results, you will need: - 6mm masonry drill bit, tape measure, spirit level.