Small Slate Pet Headstone on plinth with your pet's photograph
A small reminder of your much loved pet is a truly lovely way to keep their memory close to you. Our beautiful slate headstones on a plinth are a unique way to commemorate your pet, given that you can add your favourite photo of them.
Your headstone will be manufactured with love and care using natural, 1.5cm smooth slate, hand riven here in our North Wales workshop. Our skilled craftsmen will sand blast engrave your chosen text, in the font style you choose. Once the san blasting has been completed, our craftsmen will hand paint your text in the colour you have chosen, once dry they will add a layer of polish to your headstone, giving it a brilliant finish.
Your photograph will be laser etched onto the slate, once it has been converted to black and white by our graphics designer.
- Dimensions: 14 x 11 x 1.5cm
- Delivered to you within 5-7 days
These headstones are fairly heavy so we offer the following safety advice
Taken from the National Association of Memorial Masons (NAMM) Code of Working Practice
- Headstones are for use in domestic gardens only and not for cemeteries or pet cemeteries.
- Headstone remains the property of the owner and it is their sole responsibility to ensure that stable installation and ongoing maintenance are provided.
- Recommend setting the base of the headstone into concrete or other suitable stabilising material.
- Ensure ground around headstone is properly maintained and assess the risk of the headstone falling.
- Undertake regular visual checks for obvious signs that a memorial is likely to be unstable. Where a visual check suggests no stability defects, a hand test can help confirm that assessment or identify stability problems – this test involves no tools or equipment and is intended to provide support to the visual checks.
- If in doubt lay the headstone flat on the ground.
UPLOADING YOUR OWN IMAGE
If you are uploading your own image, please ensure it is of good quality as poor quality images result in poor quality engraving. For best results, upload a 300dpi image with a file size of over 1mb. Please avoid low-resolution images of less than 200k.
Images that are too dark or “blown out” will not engrave and you will be disappointed with the results.
As a rule of thumb, if the image is tiny, grainy or has bits missing, it will probably be unsuitable.
- Additional Information
By pet For Dogs, For Cats, For Horses, For Fish, For Birds, For Guinea Pigs, For Rabbits, For Hamsters SKU MPM2P Dimensions 14 x 11cm Colour Charcoal grey Material Slate - smooth Delivery time 5-7 days
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Excellent quality. Wonderful prompt service.
Excellent quality. Wonderful prompt service.
Quality Value Service