Simply fix it to an outside wall or sturdy structure using the fittings provided, and if you get stuck see our handy “How to” video included in the extended description below.
When you are ready to begin personalisation, simply click the button below to get started.
How to fix your sign to any structure:
- Our craftsmen will drill 2 or 4 holes (depending on the size of the product) through the slate.
- Measure and drill using a 6mm masonry drill bit to the size required and insert the rawl plugs provided.
- Using the screws provided, fix the slate piece securely to the wall, and use fix the dome caps to the screws
To achieve best results, you will need: - 6mm masonry drill bit, tape measure, spirit level
How to use the personalisation tool.
How to fit a house sign with standard fixings.
- Additional Information
SKU WRSNP16103 Colour - Charcoal grey Choose your number - Dimensions 40.5 x 25.5cm Material Slate - rustic Shape Rectangle Your home Country cottage, Town house, Victorian semi, Farm house, Country manor, Georgian house, Mews, Medieval hall or castle Delivery time 5-7 days Motifs available: No
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Very pleased with the Plate
Very pleased with the Plate
Quality Value Service
- Item arrived well packaged and in good time. Very satisfied.
Item arrived well packaged and in good time. Very satisfied.
Quality Service Value