Rustic Slate House Sign - 3 line 30.5 x 20cm
Simply fix it to an outside wall or sturdy structure using the fittings provided, and if you get stuck see our handy “How to” video included in the extended description below.
When you are ready to begin personalisation, simply click the button below to get started.
How to fix your sign to any structure:
- Our craftsmen will drill 2 or 4 holes (depending on the size of the product) through the slate.
- Measure and drill using a 6mm masonry drill bit to the size required and insert the rawl plugs provided.
- Using the screws provided, fix the slate piece securely to the wall, and use fix the dome caps to the screws
To achieve best results, you will need: - 6mm masonry drill bit, tape measure, spirit level
How to use the personalisation tool.
How to fit a house sign with standard fixings.
- Additional Information
SKU WRSNP1283 Colour - Charcoal grey Choose your number - Dimensions 30.5 x 20cm Material Slate - rustic Shape Rectangle Your home Country cottage, Traditional terrace, Victorian semi, Timber framed, Mews, Medieval hall or castle, Lighthouse, Holiday home Delivery time 5-7 days Motifs available: No
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Great product and service.
Great product and service.
Quality Value Service
- I am absolutely delighted with my slate house number plaque
I am absolutely delighted with my slate house number plaque; a heavy slate background tile with engraved white numbers, comes with fixtures and put up in 5 minutes, job done, highly recommended!
Quality Service Value