Portland Stone House Sign 2 line 25.5 x 10cm
A 2 line Portland stone house sign is excellent for those with long addresses.
The beautiful cream coloured form of limestone is quarried right here in the UK on the isle of Portland near Dorset. It has been used in significant buildings such as St Pauls Cathedral, Buckingham palace and even in the United Nations Headquarters across the pond in the USA.
Our skilled craftsmen and women use a technique called V carving which involves using a drill with a V shaped drill bit, delicately cutting into the stone giving a very professional,clean cut finish. They then hand paint the lettering in your choice of colour.
- Dimensions – Approximately 14 by 4 inches (35.5cm by 10cm)
- Standard fixings included
- Handmade and delivered in 5-7 days
- 6 infill colours to choose from
- Manufactured using 25mm thick Portland stone
- Pre – drilled with 2 holes
- Hand made and delivered in 5-7 days
Fixing your house sign to any structure using standard fixings
- Measure the correct distance on the structure and mark out with a pencil
- Using a 6mm masonry drill bit, drill 2 holes in your wall, in the correct position and insert the rawl plugs
- Using the screws provided, fix the number to the structure, but be careful not to tighten the screws too much as the acrylic may split.
- Fix the dome caps to the screws
For best results use a 6mm masonry drill bit, a tape measure, a spirit level and a screw driver.
If you have any trouble, see our handy “how to video” below for a visual guide.
- Additional Information
SKU WCNP1042 Colour - Cream Choose your number - Dimensions 25.5 x 10cm Material Portland Stone Shape Rectangle Your home Country cottage, Country manor, Barn conversion, Georgian house Delivery time 5-7 days Motifs available: No
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Highly recommended
Value Quality Service