- 6 infill colours to choose from
- Manufactured using 25mm thick Portland stone
- Pre – drilled with 2 holes
- Hand made and delivered in 5-7 days
Fixing your house sign to any structure using standard fixings
- Measure the correct distance on the structure and mark out with a pencil
- Using a 6mm masonry drill bit, drill 2 holes in your wall, in the correct position and insert the rawl plugs
- Using the screws provided, fix the number to the structure, but be careful not to tighten the screws too much as the acrylic may split.
- Fix the dome caps to the screws
For best results use a 6mm masonry drill bit, a tape measure, a spirit level and a screw driver.
If you have any trouble, see our handy “how to video” below for a visual guide.
- Additional Information
SKU WCNP144 Colour - Cream Choose your number - Dimensions 35.5 x 10cm Material Portland Stone Shape Rectangle Your home Country cottage, Country manor, Barn conversion, Georgian house, Mews, Medieval hall or castle, Colonial , Coach house Delivery time 5-7 days Motifs available: No
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- It is an excellent product and I am delighted with the result
As written in my review, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone wanting a nameplate done. It is an excellent product and I am delighted with the result
Quality Value Service