Limestone House Sign 3 line 30.5 x 20cm
This stunning 3 line Portland Stone house sign will look beautiful on any property, or perhaps on a garden wall laced with beautiful flowers.
The beautiful cream coloured form of limestone is quarried right here in the UK on the isle of Portland near Dorset. It has been used in significant buildings such as St Pauls Cathedral, Buckingham palace and even in the United Nations Headquarters across the pond in the USA.
Our skilled craftsmen and women use a technique called V carving which involves using a drill with a V shaped drill bit, delicately cutting into the stone giving a very professional, clean cut finish. They then hand paint the lettering in your choice of colour.
- Dimensions – Approximately 14 by 4 inches (35.5cm by 10cm)
- Standard fixings included
- Handmade and delivered in 5-7 days
- 6 infill colours to choose from
- Manufactured using 25mm thick Portland stone
- Pre – drilled with 2 holes
- Hand made and delivered in 5-7 days
Fixing your house sign to any structure using standard fixings
- Measure the correct distance on the structure and mark out with a pencil
- Using a 6mm masonry drill bit, drill 2 holes in your wall, in the correct position and insert the rawl plugs
- Using the screws provided, fix the number to the structure, but be careful not to tighten the screws too much as the acrylic may split.
- Fix the dome caps to the screws
For best results use a 6mm masonry drill bit, a tape measure, a spirit level and a screw driver.
If you have any trouble, see our handy “how to video” below for a visual guide.
- Additional Information
SKU WCNP1283 Colour - N/A Choose your number - Dimensions 30.5 x 20cm Material Limestone Shape Rectangle Your home Country cottage, Farm house, Country manor, Barn conversion, Georgian house, Mews, Holiday home, Colonial , Coach house Delivery time 5-7 days Motifs available: No
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great quality, great product.
Great quality, great product.
Quality Value Service