Large Slate Pet Headstone on plinth
Remember your beloved pet with one of our stunning slate headstones on a plinth. Here at the House Nameplate company we put love, and care into every piece we create. We know how important it is to get your memorial right first time, and our skilled craftsmen and women endeavour to create for you, exactly what you need.
Your memorial will be made using premium, natural smooth slate in 15mm thickness. Every piece of slate is hand riven here in North Wales, and every piece is unique. Include your pets name, a date and a short message then choose a motif. These will be sand blast engraved in your chosen font style and hand painted in the colour you choose.
- Dimensions: 23 x 20.5 cm
- Hand crafted and delivered in 5 to 7 days
These headstones are fairly heavy so we offer the following safety advice
Taken from the National Association of Memorial Masons (NAMM) Code of Working Practice
- Headstones are for use in domestic gardens only and not for cemeteries or pet cemeteries.
- Headstone remains the property of the owner and it is their sole responsibility to ensure that stable installation and ongoing maintenance are provided.
- Recommend setting the base of the headstone into concrete or other suitable stabilising material.
- Ensure ground around headstone is properly maintained and assess the risk of the headstone falling.
- Undertake regular visual checks for obvious signs that a memorial is likely to be unstable. Where a visual check suggests no stability defects, a hand test can help confirm that assessment or identify stability problems – this test involves no tools or equipment and is intended to provide support to the visual checks.
- If in doubt lay the headstone flat on the ground.
- Additional Information
By pet For Dogs, For Cats, For Horses, For Fish, For Birds, For Guinea Pigs, For Rabbits, For Hamsters SKU WPM14 Dimensions 23 x 20.5 cm Colour No Material Slate - smooth Delivery time 5-7 days