Iroko Wood House Sign 2 Line 35.5 x 20cm
Increase your kerb appeal with a stunning Iroko wood house sign. The natural twists and curved in the colour and grain of this beautiful material make it perfect for a rural home. Every piece of wood is different, so you can be sure that your house sign will be truly unique to you.
This product is approximately 16 by 4 inches (40.5 x 10cm)
• High quality Forest Stewardship Council approved Iroko wood
• Sustainably sourced Iroko hardwood • Laser etched or sand blast engraved for a clean cut finish
• A choice of infill colours available
• Rich reddish brown colour with natural fluctuations in the grain
• High oil content means it requires less maintenance
• Strong, dense and durable for a long lasting house sign
• Hand made and delivered to you in 5 – 7 days
To proceed with personalisation, click the button below.
Size: 35.5 x 20cm.
Handmade and delivered to you in 5-7 days
Dimensions for 4 screw holes: 33cm between holes left to right. 3.7cm between the top and bottom. 1cm in from edge.
Appearance may change due to weathering. If fading occurs over time, you can return your oak house sign for repainting. We recommend treating the house sign periodically with wood care oil which you can find below.
How to fix your sign to any structure:
- Our craftsmen will drill 2 or 4 holes (depending on the size of the product) through the slate.
- Measure and drill using a 6mm masonry drill bit to the size required and insert the rawl plugs provided.
- Using the screws provided, fix the brass plate securely to the wall, and fix the dome caps to the screws
To achieve best results, you will need: - 6mm masonry drill bit, tape measure, spirit level.
|Default App URL||//g3d-app.com/s/app/housename3/en_GB/z1hldfdzxn04mm0.html#p=1084997&r=2d-canvas&d=14741&_usePs=1&_pav=3&pc=&epa=https://legacy.custom-gateway.net/acp/api/p/2/epa/get/p/|
|Always Create New Cart Item||No|