Granite Address Sign 40.5 x 10cm
- 4 infill colours to choose from
- A range of fonts are available
- Optional border designs available
- Manufactured using 10mm granite
- Pre – drilled with 2 holes
Fixing your house sign to any structure using standard fixings
- Measure the correct distance on the structure and mark out with a pencil
- Using a 5mm masonry drill bit, drill 2 holes in your wall, in the correct position and insert the rawl plugs
- Using the screws provided, fix the number to the structure, but be careful not to tighten the screws too much as the acrylic may split.
- Fix the dome caps to the screws
Fixing your house sign to any structure using hidden fixings
- Our craftsmen will drill 2 or 4 holes (depending on the size of the product) half way through the back of the slate.
- Metal rods and glue are supplied with your product for fixing.
- Using the glue provided, insert the metal rods securely to the back of the slate
- Measure and drill using a 5mm masonry drill bit to the size required and insert the rawl plugs provided.
- Fill the hole in the wall with sealant. (we recommend normal bathroom sealant)
- Slot the slate product onto the wall until secure.
For best results use a 5mm masonry drill bit, a tape measure, a spirit level and a screw driver.
Your house number may need cleaning periodically, simply wipe with a soft damp cloth, avoid using abrasive cleaners, as this could damage your product.
If you have any trouble, see our handy “how to video” below for a visual guide.
How to fit your hidden fixings
How to fit your sign if it has hidden fixings
- Additional Information
SKU WGAP164 Colour - Black Choose your number - Dimensions Width 45.5 x Height 10cm Material Granite Shape Rectangle Your home Georgian house Delivery time 5-7 days Motifs available: No